Friday, April 4, 2014

Blogging Break! But not for long...

Hello Readers!

This weekend marks an official blogging break! Why, you might ask? 

I'm having a special visitor, Caitlyn! She is my all-time BFF (we go way back...like the awkward and funny days of fourth grade). Even more importantly, Caitlyn is a forever sister in Christ. We can talk about anything and everything, so I am thrilled she is coming to visit!

Here we are:

As you can probably tell, we laugh a lot when we are together. Sometimes we have experiences where you just have to be there, like the modeling we randomly decided to do while window-shopping at Target. This photo captures some of the more attractive outfits we tried.

I am so thankful God placed this friendship in my life and I will take all the time I can get with this lady! So dear readers, as much as I like my time spent sharing life with you, this weekend is getting devoted to sharing my college experience with Caitlyn.

Have a blessed weekend! Spend it with someone special in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment