Wednesday, May 7, 2014

21 Things to Do Before I Turn 21

Good Evening!

I've had a lot of "I should do this!" sorts of ideas on my mind lately and decided to post them to keep me accountable. In order to push me to actually make these things happen, I also decided to add a deadline, my milestone of a birthday. I will be turning 21 in less than a year, which should be plenty of time to accomplish the big and random things on the list below! I will keep the blogging world posted on my progress and I'm sure I will have all sorts of fun stories and experiences to share.

Here are the challenges on my to-do list (in no particular order):

1) Start exercising again and run a 5k

2) Read at least three books about my faith

3) Go public and get baptized next fall

4) Complete the Well program at my campus church

5) Try at least five new foods, drinks, or restaurants

6) Make a Kappa Phi shirt for my Build-a-Bear

7) Go on a fun, memorable outing with each of my siblings

8) Plan, lead, and complete a summer Bible study for Kappa Phi

9) Plan and start to lead a school year Bible study for Kappa Phi

10) Finish knitting my second blanket

11) Do three crafts off of Pinterest

12) Travel somewhere, maybe NYC!

13) Make a scrapbook of my college experiences

14) Volunteer somewhere

15) Keep in touch with at least three residents

16) Get coffee, lunch, dinner, or ice cream with two people I've lost touch with

17) Make all of my fall semester door decorations before summer break ends

18) Break a bad habit (maybe my delay in putting laundry away? lol)

19) Do something unusual, spontaneous, or out of my comfort zone!

20) Find and decide on a mission trip (or similar excursion) for next year

21) Keep up with my Bible-in-a-Year reading plan

I look forward to seeing what all God has in store for the next few months! I'm sure this list is just the beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment