Friday, May 2, 2014

Long time, no blog!

Hello Readers! 

It sure has been a while since I've been in the blogging world! That, my friends, is the joy of the end of the semester and the negative aspect of actually getting ahead on homework!

I can't decide on a common theme for tonight's post, so it is going to be tidbits of my life to catch you up on all the amazing things Jesus is doing in my life!

Tidbit #1...For once in my life, I feel like I have conquered procrastination! I can only thank Jesus for the discipline he has provided in the past few weeks. I surely could not have done it alone. Homework done not just hours, but DAYS in advance??? Unheard of in my life, until now! It sure is a good feeling, too!

Tidbit #2...It's funny how life seems to take a turn for the worse, but really it is for the better. The end of this semester has been filled with marvelous, genuine, and Christ-loving people and I am truly blessed to have spent the past few months getting to know them. Crazy to think that if some unhappy times hadn't occurred, I would not have crossed paths with these people. Christ sure does have plans bigger than anything we could have ever made ourselves.

Tidbit #3...My career plans are going through a phase of uncertainty, but that isn't all that unusual! I'm just going to trust God to take me wherever He wants, whether it matches my degree or not. It is surely going to be an adventure no matter which direction I go.

Tidbit #4...I missed blogging! There have been days where I second guess it and wonder if it is even worth the time, but then I realize how much relaxation and peace it brings me. As if that isn't enough, I have also received messages of how much some posts have meant to people. I am humbled to think God could use an amateur writer like me to make someone's day! Let's hope from here forward, I can make some more time to embrace the blogging world again and maybe make a few more days brighter for people. We're all in life together, so I might as well share my successes and failures if it can help others!

Take care and have a great end of the semester, fellow college students!


No comments:

Post a Comment