Thursday, March 13, 2014

1000 and Counting

Wow. That is all I can say after seeing the number of pageviews for this blog! When I first started writing for it, my intent was to follow God's nudge to write in order to positively and constructively express myself. I had a lot of anger at the time and He kept giving me the thought to put that energy towards something else. 

I figured even if no one read it, at least I could grow deeper in my faith. If one person read it, maybe it would positively effect their walk with God. Little did I know God's HUGE plans for this hobby!

Today, the blog surpassed 1,000 pageviews and I am so thankful for that number. Not just because it makes me feel good, but because I realize I could not have gotten there without Jesus. He truly does things beyond our wildest dreams and I cannot even imagine where the blog will go from here! All glory to Him!

I hope and pray that all of those pageviews are a reflection of lives touched by Christ. Here's to many more surprises and more people deciding to deepen their faith, whether it is through reading my blog or following God's calling for their own life!


No comments:

Post a Comment