Sunday, March 23, 2014

Join a Movement to Spread Some Love

I've been trying to think of good ways to get more reader interaction. A blog is great, but putting words to action is an entirely different step! 

So here's a challenge for my readers, Facebook friends, and acquaintances:

Join a movement to spread some love to those around you!




Small actions, big actions, safe actions, risky actions...the list goes on with what to expect from this challenge!

But regardless of how safe or risky you play it, know that sharing unconditional love and acceptance with those around you will bless you, them, and the world. 

Christ gave His life for you! Now it is time to glorify His name and share that love with others!

"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave." -Psalm 86:12-13

Here is a link to the Facebook page. I hope and pray that even if you don't like the page, you take the time to share some of God's love with someone each and every day!

Click here for the link: Spread Some Love


No comments:

Post a Comment